The Lucky Onion are now searching for a talented trainee chef to join our highly regarded kitchen team at The Wheatsheaf Inn, Northleach, our fine boutique hotel in the heart of The Cotswolds.
If you are looking for a career change or you are just out of college and want to begin a new and exciting career in hospitality and catering, this may be just the role for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate to begin their career with us. The role is hands on starting at Kitchen Porter level, which means cleaning and assisting the chefs with their day to day tasks of running the kitchen. You will also get involved in basic food preparation, and for the right candidate this could lead to further chef training. Previous experience would be good, but if this is the first rung of the ladder for you, we are happy to train enthusiastic people! All we ask is an aptitude for hard work and a keen interest in food and drink.
At The Lucky Onion we are proud of our reputation for offering exceptional training and development as well as giving opportunities to learn from our talented Head Chefs, local artisans, suppliers and leaders in the culinary field.
If you are interested in working with an award winning company and a friendly, fun and professional team who are passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com detailing your skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• A competitive hourly rate with generous additional service charge (minimum £7.50 per hour OTE)
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards
• Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotels
• Extensive training and development opportunities with industry leaders
• Generous holiday allowance (increasing with years of service)