The Tavern has reopened! We have refurbished and reloaded one of Cheltenham’s favourite restaurants and having retained our Michelin Bib Gourmand, we are now looking for a Commis Chef to join our talented brigade in our newly refurbished kitchen at The Tavern, Cheltenham.
With a new and exciting menu that will take fast food to a whole new level, our ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Commis Chef and a passion for high quality, seasonal foods and provenance and keen to learn about delivering exceptional, inspired dishes and menu selections. This will be a fast paced role so attention to detail and willingness to learn about all sections in a busy, creative and dynamic kitchen will be a plus, as would the desire to grow and learn in this industry.
At The Lucky Onion we are proud of our reputation for offering exceptional training and development as well as giving opportunities to learn from our talented Head Chefs, local artisans, suppliers and leaders in the culinary field.
If you are interested in working with an award winning company and a friendly, fun and professional team who are passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV detailing your skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards
• Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotels
• Extensive training and development opportunities with industry leaders
• Generous holiday allowance (increasing with years of service)