Are you a talented and ambitious chef who wants to be part of a developing brigade and an exciting new venture in The Cotswolds? We are looking for a strong and experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join our talented brigade in our newly refurbished kitchen at our picturesque country Inn; The Wild Duck in Ewen.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working as a Chef De Partie and will have a passion for high quality, seasonal foods and provenance; delivering exceptional, inspired dishes and menu selections. Experience working across many sections in a busy, creative and dynamic kitchen will be a massive plus as would a desire to grow, learn and progress your career within the industry.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their supervisory skills, working with a passionate and committed team.
At The Lucky Onion we are proud of our reputation for offering exceptional training and development and giving opportunity to learn from our talented Head Chefs, local artisans, suppliers and leaders in the culinary field.
If you are interested in this full time role and would enjoy working with a friendly, fun and professional team who are passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter detailing your knowledge, skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards
• Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotels
• Extensive training and development opportunities with industry leaders
• Generous holiday allowance (increasing with years of service)