The Lucky Onion are now searching for a talented Sales and Reservations Agent to join our friendly and highly regarded staff team.
Our ideal candidates will have outstanding interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering exceptional guest service. You will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment whilst retaining a sense of calm under pressure. With a natural ability to build rapport and an excellent telephone manner, you will be confident taking reservations, liaising with departments, and dealing with guest queries.
A positive outlook, a good eye for detail, and a great head for figures is a must for this role. You will be organised and efficient with a sense of fun and professionalism in equal measure.
Previous experience working in a busy sales or customer service role and a desire to progress your career in the industry would be a massive plus. Flexibility to work daytimes, evenings, and weekends is also a requirement.
To apply for this flexible, hourly paid role please send a cover letter and your CV detailing your skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include:
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
- Great company incentives and reward
- Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotel
- Professional development opportunities with industry leaders