The Lucky Onion is an expanding group of boutique restaurants and hotels and we are looking for talented people to join our team.
We need individuals that want to work hard, be flexible in approach, supportive of the whole team and have a positive attitude. With the ability to multi-task, you will be dedicated, organised and efficient, ensuring that details are accurately recorded and that financial systems are kept up to date.
• To maintain financial processes and systems, ensuring data is up to date and accurate
• To assist and perform all tasks relating to Income Audit, Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger
• To work with staff, suppliers and customers to ensure a prompt, friendly and efficient service
The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and hold a professional accountancy qualification (or will be working towards one) and will be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Sage.
To apply for this full time role please send us your CV and a cover letter detailing your skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Great company incentives and rewards
• Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotels
• Training and development opportunities with industry leaders
• Company Pension Scheme