The Lucky Onion are now searching for a talented Chef De Partie to join our highly regarded kitchen team at 131 The Promenade; our fine boutique hotel in the heart of Cheltenham.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working as a Chef De Partie across all sections in a busy, creative and dynamic kitchen. With good culinary knowledge and an aptitude for learning, you will have a passion for high quality, seasonal foods and provenance and a desire to grow, learn and progress your career in the industry.
• To prepare, cook and serve food within your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible food quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times
• To supervise staff members working with you, providing constructive feedback
• To understand the development of menus and dishes, producing costings and monitoring portion sizes to maintain profit margins
• To assist the Head Chef to develop new, inspiring dishes and menu changes
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Demi Chef De Partie who is looking to develop their supervisory skills, working alongside a passionate and committed team.
At 131 The Promenade, we are proud of our reputation for offering exceptional training and development and giving opportunity to learn from our talented Head Chef, local artisans, suppliers and leaders in the culinary field. If you are interested in this full time role and would enjoy working with a friendly, fun and professional team who are passionate about good food; we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send us your CV detailing your knowledge, skills and experience.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards
• Employee discounts on products and in our other restaurants and hotels
• Extensive training and development opportunities with industry leaders
• Generous holiday allowance (increasing with years of service)
• Company pension