The Lucky Onion is a family of boutique hotels and elegant country pubs in the heart of the Cotswolds, England. We currently consist of five Lucky Onion properties. We are continuing to expand and expect to open 2 new properties in 2019 as well as re-opening an existing site after renovation.
The Lucky Onion is looking for a Product Development Manager (to be based at our Head office in Cheltenham) who will support the directors in the growth of the Lucky Onion family.
The Product Development Manager will be a dynamic individual who will be an effective ambassador for the brand. He or she will
- Build high net-worth relationships.
- Deliver a profitable product strategy, maximising resources and profit whilst maintaining our brand quality
- Assist the directors in the design and execution of communication and marketing plans
- Support the teams with the design and implementation of guest engagement initiatives, manage complaints, and building a happy and loyal returning guest base
- Ensure that quality and profitability extend to the new family members as and when they come into play
Qualifications, skills and experience
Degree or ICA Diploma or equivalent is desirable, but not essential if equivalent experience
A commitment to excellent customer service within the Lucky Onion family
A professional manner for meetings with businesses, customers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
Initiative and good decision-making skills
Project management and organisational skills
The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
Must hold a full clean driving licence
The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hotel management and/or hospitality sector.
Experience in sales within the sector is desirable.
The salary for the role is competitive and will vary depending on experience.
Closing date is 12th May. With the large volume of applications expected we will be unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful at that time.