Are you a talented chef looking for sociable hours working with a highly regarded kitchen team? The Lucky Onion is looking for a great breakfast chef to join the team at The Wheatsheaf Inn, Northleach; our fine boutique hotel in the heart of The Cotswolds.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working as a Breakfast Chef and have a passion for high quality, seasonal foods and provenance; with a keen eye for detail and the confidence to work individually. Experience working in a busy, creative and dynamic kitchen will be a massive plus as would a desire to grow, learn and progress your career within the industry.
This role has the advantage of being 7am to 3.30pm, 5 days a week and would be a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their skills. Ideally you should have experience in 1 or 2 rosette establishments or in similar breakfast chef roles.
This role is mainly Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend cover needed.
If you think this is the role for you, please attach your CV, explaining your experience and why you would like to work for the Lucky Onion.
Our generous staff benefits include:
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
- Great company incentives and reward
- Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotel
- Professional development opportunities with industry leaders