The Lucky Onion are currently looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join the staff team at our fine boutique hotel in the heart of Cheltenham; No. 38 The Park.
Our ideal candidate will pride themselves on providing outstanding service standards and high levels of cleanliness. With a passion for housekeeping, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, you will be dedicated, organised and efficient.
This is a responsible role for a proactive and reliable individual who is committed to providing a professional, friendly housekeeping service for our guests.
Previous experience working as a housekeeper is required.
Our generous staff benefits include:
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent career opportunities with a growing and dynamic company
- Great company incentives and rewards
- Employee discounts on our products and in our restaurants and hotels
- Extensive training and development opportunities
The Lucky Onion is a dynamic and exciting family of hotels, inns and restaurants, in The Cotswolds, England. Our portfolio is broad and growing, each with a passion for excellence and outstanding guest experiences.
We are currently looking for an experienced part-time Night Porter to join the Front of House team at our award-winning establishment No. 38 The Park.
You must have a passion for delivering exceptional guest service and take pleasure in knowing that you are part of a team of hospitality professionals committed to providing outstanding quality. As a Night Porter, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistency of excellence is continued throughout the night, safeguarding our guests and the property.
- You will carry out security checks and have full responsibility for maintaining fire, H&S procedures.
- You will ensure that the property is ready for the following day, carrying out any cleaning and preparation
- You will deliver outstanding guest service and ensure that our guests are happy and their needs catered for
- You will have good IT skills and confidently navigate the hotel software to perform receptionist duties
- You will need to be self motivated with high attention to detail and pride in having ownership for all tasks
Previous experience working as a Night Porter or in a responsible front of house role will be an advantage as well as a desire to learn and develop. We reward loyalty, offer competitive rates of pay and benefits.
If you are keen to join our family please click apply, sending up to date CV and a cover letter detailing your skills and experience.